- Assists internal and external clients regarding inquiries, requests and complaints raised across all channels (hotline, e-mail, chat, walk-in, website, social media).
- Coordinates with support units to resolve said clients concerns.
- Provides pre-sales assistance in leads handling.
- Conducts anti-attrition efforts.
- Handles document turnover to clients.
- Logged received inquiry/request/complaint of a client in the call log system.
- Monitors the update of logged call/cases to concerned person/department.
- Monitors the LPC Privilege Club Membership processing and provides update to immediate head on a monthly basis.
- Assist sellers and clients concerning LPC Privilege Club.
- Attend to walk-in clients
- Update clients through calls and emails on various concerns (based on assigned or endorsed task). i.e. payment concerns, title and tax declaration, etc.
- Attends to task endorsed by Project Team (i.e. turnover letters, retention letters, etc.
- Graduate of any Business Course
- With previous customer service experience (face-to-face transactions), pleasing personality.
- Able to work with less supervision
Interested applicants may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org