- Continuously updates knowledge of products and features, system functionality, work flow procedures, government-related policies and procedures.
- Oversees real-time operations and documents performance via daily, weekly, monthly reports.
- Conducts regular team meetings with direct reports to address operational and performance concerns and provides updates.
- Prepares reports justifying the section’s performance with analysis ad action plans.
- Handles escalations and ensures resolution and customer feedback.
- Monitors resolution of open cases in accordance with the SLA and coordinates with other supports groups to.
- Coordinates with other support groups and even agent groups to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conducts training, coaching and mentoring of direct reports ensuring excellent results in over-all performance.
- Oversees quality control/assurance-related initiatives like site vitis.
- Ensure timely liquidation of funds/advances.
- Able to handle actual title transfer activities
- Any 4-year Business Course, preferably, in the line of Accounting
- General knowledge of tax appraisal, listing, billing or collection programs, policies and procedures.
- General knowledge of standard office methods and procedures, business English, spelling and arithmetic. Ability to make decisions relating to assigned operations in conformance with applicable laws and policies.
- Ability to deal tactfully and courteously
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, supervisors, employees in other departments and the general public.
- Negotiating skills is an advantage
- MS Excel skills is a strong advantage
- Keen on details and has strong analytical skills
- Able to work with less supervision and can work extended hours.
Interested applicants may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org