1. Drawdown Preparation
- Distribution of collections per project based on JV Agreement.
- Monitoring of collections for Projects owned solely by Landco.
- Updates the payments made by clients in each drawdown template.
- Ensures that the records in drawdown is the same with the Aging Report.
- Preparation of marketing entries, PMF, due to/from and attached shares.
2. Reports and Reconciliation
- Prepares the drawdown summary per Project
- Reconciliation of accounts as requested by Billing and Collection
- Assists in the reconciliation of Projects
3. Safekeeping of Files
- Filing of OR’s (yellow copy) as Project
- Filing of JV Agreement per Project
- Filing of Drawdown per project – soft copy in accounting server and hard copies to archive
- BS Accountancy graduate, CPA is an advantage or any related Business course.
- With at least one year related work experience