- Shall be responsible for projects and assignments tasked to him by the Technical Director or Technical Head.
- Conducts liaison, coordination or consultation with statutory authorities for the appropriate permit and licenses required to implement the construction of the projects.
- Assist in the review plans prior to bid and implementation.
- Shall conduct technical inspection and will coordinate with contractors so that the project will complete safely, with quality and timely.
- He will be tasked to estimate time and cost. Monitors schedules and prepares cost monitoring and cash flows.
- Responsible to anticipate and manages variation orders.
- He will evaluate contractor’s progress billing and recommends payment.
- Records and documents all internal and external transactions.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- Preferably with Driver’s License
- With at least 1-3 years significant experience in Land Development and Vertical Construction
- Knowledgeable in AutoCADD and other basic computer programs
- Can accomplish cost and schedule estimates
- Specialized Knowledge – Project construction and Management
- Willing to be assigned in San Juan, Batangas
Interested applicants may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org