- Performs liaison / fieldwork related to processing of documents in real estate such as title transfer, registration, realty tax, BIR, registry of deeds and assessor's office.
- Performs administrative and office support activities for the company.
- Proactively solves conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entity.
- Act as positive representation of the business.
- Submit reports regarding accomplishments and deadlines.
- Assist the immediate superior for operational matters affecting the Department.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with government licenses and documentations and requirements.
- Process documents in government agencies such as BIR, Registry of Deeds and Assessor's Office.
- Requesting and Settle taxes (CGT/CWT,DST,Transfer Tax, Registration fees, and Realty Tax).
- Secure important documents on hand.
- Graduate of any 4 year course.
- Fresh Graduate or with at least 1 year experience.
- With Basic computer navigation skills.
- With Good documentation skills.
- With Good oral and written skills.
- With background in real estate (liaison) is a plus but bot required.
- Positive attitude.
- Assigned in Head Office, Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
Interested applicants may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org